- Build on experience of Nikki Fishman telling the John Dada / Fantsuam Foundation Story.
- Work face-to-face in UK (Croydon changemakers club) and work online via Kabissa forum and Dadamac website.
- Find information agents to help tell the stories, and to find useful “external” information for changemakers.
- Help UK-based African changemakers in Africa tell their stories - thus creating a collection of changemaker stories online.
- Support more changemakers in Africa via the Internet (as in Dadamac UK-Nigeria meetings with Fantsuam Foundation team).
- Make information on “what works and what doesn’t work” easily available via website.
- Enable changemakers’ events and peer-to-peer online support group.